Motivational Maps® The Performance Route
“Motivation is the reason or reasons for acting or behaving in a particular way.
It’s the desire or willingness to do something; enthusiasm.”
If you could bottle motivation, consider the improvement it could bring to your organisation’s performance. Well there is a tool, that we can use to achieve just that; Motivational Maps® This unique technique directs you to manage and sustain motivation, for:
Individuals • Teams within organisations • Organisations • Students in Schools (coming soon)
The Motivational Triangle – Powering Your Organisation
How’s it Work?
Individuals or teams complete a brief, online self-perception check-up.
This typically takes about 12 minutes. Resulting in an easy to understand report, that:
• Provides key motivators with at least 9 reward strategy ideas
• Delivers actionable advice on how to increase motivation
• Unlocks the key to high performance
• Motivates individuals further
Motivating Your Team
Together we analyse and go through the reports to understand, explore and develop your core motivators.
Assisting you to produce your own Motivational Action Plan.
Knowledge is Power
- Boost team performance
- Reduce stress, sickness, and enhance well-being
- Improve staff retention
- Recruit the best candidate for every position
- Leverage team performance
- Address motivational issues with team members
- Impact on sales, engagement and culture
- Give management an overview of what is really going on with their employees
- Transform personal energy and performance
- Build on the strengths of everyone working together
- Change management programmes by improving communication
- Create smoother transitions and staff engagement
- Improve team work and productivity
- Develop superior leadership skills
- Make the right recruitment choices
What is a Motivational Map?
This Motivational Map is ISO accredited
The online self-perception check-up that crucially focuses on
motivation rather than personality.
The Map helps people understand motivation at a deeper level.
This knowledge should be harnessed to improve performance.
Why Does It Work?
More motivation, the more energy we have, which boosts self-esteem, increasing capability,
enabling higher level performance.
To grow and thrive your team needs to be aware of each other’s motivational profile and to fuel
each other’s the motivators.
What’s the Proof?
95% of Maps users said their Motivational Map® accurately described their personal motivators, and 97%
found the information in their personalised report useful.